Grey Squirrels, Apr 6
- Bird sound identification
-Orienteering and map work
- Learning to identify the specific songs in our forest and who is making them
- Recognizing land marks, figuring out quickest route to complete challenge
- Testing our memory in a fun sequence game jump clap spin run!
- Tallying all the birds we hear, hoping to identify them by there songs
Which bird sounds was the easiest, which was hardest to identify? Crow? magpie? owl? Did you find all the hanging crayons in the orienteering challenge?