Grey Squirrels, May 4
- Focusing on balsam Poplars as our field guide addition
- Learning about our classmates
- Group games
- Using all our senses to identify trees
- Identifying and drawing the different stages of the Balsam popular, leaves, flowers, seeds and the bark
- Drawing and learning about Maddie this week!
- Practicing our winning and losing skills, like how to be gracious
- Trusting our partners to lead us blind folded to trees, using different methods to get to know the tree
During the game of stealing tennis balls, did you like to be a defender or did you like trying to collect the other teams balls? What is something you would do different in the game? Did you successfully find the tree? what tricks did you use?