Owls, May 20
- Building cars and other transporting devices
- Creating paint from natural material
- Competitive races and other fair games
- How to make a slackline even more challenging
-Building and creating obstacle courses and fun rides
- Team work and exploring different leadership styles on the slackline, using peoples strengths to complete the challenges
- Creating a plan, testing the plan and re evaluating the plan during car building and asking the question "why won't this car roll straight!?"
- Testing different physical strengths and skills during fair races
- Creating a safe way to ride the shopping cart
- trying different aspects of the obstacle course that were tricky or scary for different people. (shopping cart ride included)
Which Obstacle did you find the most fun, which one was to scary to try?
Which activity surprised you? would you choose it again?